Nowadays, social media found a special place in people’s lives, so that people do and search everything on social media.
Social media change the method of meetings and interactions. This app is providing the situation that people can find each other easily.
We can say that Instagram, like every app, has its advantages and disadvantages in relationships and marriage.
Suppose you want to have a relationship or marry someone you love or start to know a person.
In that case, you should keep in mind that everyone to have a healthy relationship and successful marriage need to consult with related experts.
So, in this article, we want to talk about the effects of social media such as Instagram on marriage, and we will introduce some pages in this case.
So we invite you to be with us during this article, and we hope it will be useful for you.
The best and practical Instagram accounts for marriage advice:
If you have a problem in your relation, divorce, or fall in love newly, naturally, you need someone to help you.
So you should refer to a consult and talk with them or follow the pages on Instagram that post good and worthy information for their audience or talk with them in their DM.
Let’s know and enjoy them:
Vienne Pharaon is a marriage therapist and family in the United States and suburbs.
He is a master of marriage and family from Northwestern University and then started to work in Bette D. Harris center.
She brings a new method of therapy that has a special energy. She believes that her clients can create the ling time and beauty changes.
In her therapies, she tries to understand a person at first. So she listens to her clients, then starts to discuss their problems and give advice to them.
We will follow this page to get the quotes and advice that can solve your relationship problems and save your marriage.
Natalie Lue is an expert in human behavior and relation.
Her compassionate and funny reaction method causes the 140 countries to attract to follow her page and invite her to programs such as NPR and the BBC.
If the happiness of others affects you and you enjoy it, you can follow Natalie Lue’s page.
Esther Perel was born in 1958 and is a Belgium therapist who studied safety in love and erotic desire in human relationships.
She believes that there should be happy among the people, and the expectations of lovely relations increased.
She talks about the marriage ideas on her page, and since that she is the therapist, writer, and podcast host, you can find information about love, sex, marriage on her Instagram page.
Dr. Solomon is psychological in the case of a family from Northwestern University.
During the two decades Dr.Alexandra.Solomon’s voice and information are the best and complete data about the relationships around the world.
In addition to writing the articles and essays for magazines and books in marriage and family, she also talks about relations in The Today Show, O Magazine, The Atlantic, Vogue, and Scientific American.
If you search the complete and good quotes and sources about psychology and relations, you can follow Dr.Alexandra.Solomon’s page.
Everyone wants to be loved, understood, and connect with others.
She helps persons in marriage and family reach their goals, improve their relations, and learn how to contrast past events that prevent them from living in the moment.
Her clients refer to the compassionate, direct, and focused, therapeutic approach in her.
The most and important part of her method is Humor, goal setting, and collaboration.
She finds the important and basic factors and increases clients’ existing strengths to overcome difficulties and help them.
She committed to understand everyone’s situations separately and solve their problem with patience.
Suppose you need to remember this tip that you should prioritize yourself and improve your relations.
In that case, we advise consulting with Shadeen Francis, follow her Instagram page, read the quotes, watch videos and listen to podcasts.
Nedra Glover Tawwab, writer of the New York Times, therapist, and relationship expert.
She studied relation therapy for 14 years, and she is famous as a founder of group therapy.
She teaches her clients to have boundaries in their relationships that cause healthy relations with themselves and others.
She has a bold presence in New York Times, the Guardian, Self, and Vice.
She has a popular Instagram page that talks about mental health methods, tools, and everything and shares them regularly.
Another thing that distinguishes his page from others is the weekly ask and answer with the audience, which is beneficial for the participants.
So if you want clear and accurate real examples about the relations, we advise you to follow her page and learn how to have a healthy marriage and family.
Dr.Nicole Lepra is psychology in clinical Psychology at Cornell University.
Some of the goals of her activities are:
- A confidential, personality, a self-paced online group that provides you with the skills you need to recover.
- Comprehensive “how-to” information with step-by-step instructions to help you re-establish the mind-body-soul relationship.
- Monthly exercises to assist you in forming new routines and go further into your healing system.
- Each month, Dr. Nicole will host a live Q&A session where she will respond to your information regarding the current course topic and content.
- Monthly, there will be a distributed online workshop with specialists and cutting-edge therapists.
- Monthly, Jenna will lead a Live Video Training to bring you through every other new subject and the techniques it develops.
- Meditation sessions with a way to help you go further into the subject.
- A monthly book club that is participatory.
- A monthly playlist for you to groove to with your inner childhood (yes, you must play!)
- A private and secure social group for Self Healers to interact outside of the public spotlight of social media.
- Daily responsibility check-ins and chances to interact with accountable mates will help you stay on track as you progress through your path.
- Bonus pop-up seminars and prizes, as well as free upgrades to all future retreat courses and seminars
Are you looking for further good tips?
On her @the.holistic.psychologist feed, psychologist Nicole LePera posts more healing-related content.