Do not be surprised if you wake up one morning and notice that your account has been hacked !!Hackers have become very powerful today, and if you do not follow the instructions that are announced to increase the security of social networks your account is more likely to be hacked. You need to be careful before anything happens to your account. In this article, we are going to talk about the Instagram login. To find out if someone has logged in to our account or not!
How do I see if someone has logged in to my Instagram or not?
Instagram has an option that you can find out whether someone other than yourself has logged in to your account or not! And if that happens, fix it. This option is Login Activity!
What is meant by active Instagram sessions?
Your account may have been hacked by someone. Instagram login activity feature has been introduced to users to identify active Instagram sessions. In fact, Instagram login activity is a way to detect and delete active sessions on Instagram, so you can find out who has access to your Instagram.
Enter the Log in Activity section on Instagram
To enter the log section of this activity, join me step by step:
- Step 1: Enter your profile and tap on the 3 lines at the top right of the page.
- Step 2: Go Instagram Setting section.
- Step 3: Now select the security section.
- Step 4: Click on the Log in Activity section.
By entering the Login Activity section, you will see the location of those who have logged in to your Instagram with your account. If all locations were your own locations, Everything is safe and secure. But if you see that someone has entered a different location, what is the task?You must delete them one by one.
The following describes how to remove them
Note: This feature has recently been added to Instagram and to use it you need to update your Instagram application.
How do I delete other devices from my Instagram account?
You must delete devices that have been logged in to your account by strangers. How about By doing the following steps:
The first method : to delete other devices from my Instagram account
- Enter the Log in Activity section according to the instructions above.
- Click on 3 points next to a location that does not belong to you.
When the location opens for you. At the bottom of the page, you will see Log Out. Clicking on this option will take another device out of your account.
At this stage, you should also change your password for more security. Then click on Change password.
The second method: to delete other devices from my Instagram account
In the Log in Activity section, you will see the locations. At the bottom of each location are two options. One This Was Me and one This Wasn’t Me!
If you see a location that you are not, click This Wasn’t Me.
You must also change your account password by tapping this option.
Disconnect devices connected to your account on PC
You can also log out of other devices via Instagram, the web, or your browser. Log in to your Instagram account on the Instagram site with a browser. Log in to your account and follow the steps below:
- Go to your profile section (by clicking on the profile icon at the top of the page). Click the gear icon next to the Edit Profile section.
You can see the Login Activity option on the screen. Click on it.
By clicking on this option, you will see all the items described above. To solve the problem of Instagram login on other devices, do the same as above, and change your password.
Why should I pay attention to Instagram Login?
You should be aware of the Log in Activity option. Why? Suppose you sell your mobile device to someone, or you log in to Instagram with a device other than your own computer or mobile phone. Then you forget to log out. This option is very convenient and practical to get out of that device.
However, this option is necessary for your security and privacy. You can secure Instagram login with Log in Activity.
Attention! Another way to stay safe is to change your account number. Enter the settings and change your mobile number.
Important Points to Prevent Instagram Account Being Hacked
- Enable Instagram Two-Factor Authentication feature.
- Add your mobile number and email to your account.
- Constantly check the devices connected to your account through login activity.
- Do not use programs and sites that want your account information.
- If you login into your account from someone else’s phone or computer, log out of your account after work.\
- If you see suspicious activity on your Instagram page, change your account password.
- If you have multiple Instagram accounts, do not enter the same password for all your accounts.
Frequently Asked Questions about Instagram Activity Login
Where is the login activity Instagram?
- In Settings> security> Login Activity, you can see the devices connected to the Instagram account.
What is Instagram Activity Login?
- This Instagram feature helps you find out if your account has been hacked by another device.
Read more : Learn How to Recover a Hacked Instagram Account
How do we know who is on our Instagram account?
- One way to identify active Instagram sessions is to check the Instagram login section.
How do we know who hacked our Instagram?
- Through the login activity feature, you can check the devices connected to the account.
Can devices connected to the Instagram account be deleted?
- Yes. By referring to the Instagram login activity section, you can delete unauthorized devices connected to your account.
How do we know if someone is logged in to our Instagram?
- In the Activity Login section, Instagram shows the list of devices connected to your account.
What information does the Instagram activity login provide to users?
- Information such as the name and geographical location of the devices that are connected to your account can be seen in the Instagram activity login section.
Can you see the login history of your Instagram account?
- Yes. Instagram Activity Login allows your users to view the login information of their Instagram account.
Is there a way to delete my last login from Instagram?
- Yes. From Settings> security> Login Activity, you can see the latest login history of Instagram and delete it if you wish.
Why does my Instagram activity login show different cities?
- If you change your IP when logging in to your Instagram account, your current location will change.
How can I delete my last Instagram login data?
- To log out of your last login to Instagram, you can select your current location in the Instagram Activity Login section and touch the Log Out option.
Note: The word Active Now indicates your current status.
Why is my current position in the Instagram Activity Login section wrong?
- If you connect via IP change methods, your current location may be displayed incorrectly. You can report your location for editing by touching the three-dot icon next to your current location and selecting the I icon on the map.
These days in cyberspace, access to people’s privacy has become very easy! So be careful and check the Instagram login section regularly.
In this article, we introduced the Instagram login activity feature from the Instagram tutorial series. To make sure that someone has access to your Instagram account, you need to check the Instagram activity login section. By using the Instagram login activity feature, you can protect the security of your Instagram page against hackers who access your account in various ways. Post your questions about Instagram Activity Login in the comments section.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact us in the comments section of this article.