In 2018, Instagram made it possible for some Instagram accounts to do business with Instagram profiles, so that these accounts could do business with their page. Certainly, in this case, most accounts of famous companies used this feature; because by using this possibility, they could easily know the total number of views of the published accounts and posts, and most importantly, gain a general knowledge of the target community of their followers.
By activating the business on Instagram, by receiving statistical information about the gender of followers, or from which city and country they are, and other statistical information that is available today. But there is no need to worry about regular accounts or businesses because today all Instagram accounts can use the business feature on Instagram.
How to business an Instagram account?
To get started, just follow the steps below in order:
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Go to your Instagram profile page and touch the three-line icon at the top right of the page. Select the setting gear icon at the bottom of the half-opened page to enter your Instagram settings
- After entering the Instagram settings, go to the account part, and for activating business on Instagram, just select the “switch to professional account” option and click on Business.
- After selecting this option, Instagram will show you some of the features of the business on Instagram. To continue activating the business on Instagram, just touch the blue continue box or drag the page to the right to see the next options.
- After that, enter a page “choose categories for your business profile”
- After selecting the collection and sub-collection, we enter the next step, the settings page of contact options, in which you can arrange various communication channels on your Instagram profile page.
After the contact options, we will reach the last step of the business on Instagram that is connecting the Facebook account to the Instagram account. This step had to be done before. You had to connect to Facebook to make your Instagram business, but recently this step has also been optional, but it offered that connecting a Facebook account to an Instagram account. From these features, we can mention the recovery of the hacked page and registration on Instagram, which you can use to register on Instagram using your Facebook account.
What happens after doing business on Instagram!
Now we will talk about features that will be added to your account after activating the business on Instagram and how you can use these features. These features are as follows:
How to activate business contact options on Instagram
The most important feature of business on Instagram is contact options in the form of a box on your Instagram profile page. Some users do not activate call options when they are doing business on their page because they are not familiar with all of its features. In this article, we will explain how you can activate the call options after doing business on Instagram.
- First, log in to your Instagram profile.
- Touch the edit profile icon.
- You will enter a new page, at the bottom of the page you will see the contact option. Select it.
- You will enter a new page. On this page you will be asked to enter your email and contact number.
- After filling each of them, a blue tick will be highlighted in the corner of the page, which you must select to record each of them.
You have now enabled call options. Your email and phone number are now available to users, but you can prevent them from being displayed by selecting the profile display option. By selecting the call option for the phone number, it is no longer possible to activate the text mode.
Note: If you do not have enabled contact options currently, the contact icon will not be displayed
How to provide business statistics (insights) on Instagram?
By doing business with your Instagram account, you will face a new part in your account, which is shown in the insights section with a statistic icon. These statistics and information are automatically displayed to you when you do business with your page. Just be aware that this information is related to your posts after doing business. When you enter the insight section, a page with three separate sections will be shown to you.
This section shows the weekly number of all posts and stories you have published.
In this section, you can see the number of views of your stories.
This section shows the number of your page’s weekly visits. In this section, there are two options called reach and impressions. The reach section displays the number of weekly visits to your page without repetition, and the impressions section displays the number of weekly visits to your page with repetition. This means that one of your followers may have viewed your page 3 times during the week.
Number of users who have viewed your profile in a week.
All following and unfollowing of your page are displayed at different times.
Specifies a location where most of your users are concentrated there.
Shows the average age and the number of your users.
The observation shows that our followers are male and female. What percentage of your followers are men and what percentage of your followers are women.
In this section, there are two options, hour and day. The clock option shows the most active times on Instagram, and also the day option tells us what days most users are active during the week.
If your Instagram account is a business account, it means that you want to sell your products or introduce your products to users. Be sure to business your account so that you have more ways to communicate with your customer and audience, and that the target community recognizes and targets your followers accordingly, and other benefits that we discussed in the above description.
But by activating the business feature on Instagram, some other features can be activated in normal mode, but by doing business with your Instagram account, you cannot enable Instagram privacy, or in other words, you cannot lock and personalize your page.
In this article, we have tried to cover all the related topics to business with your Instagram profile, however, if you have any problems or questions; You can comment us.